One of the most popular methods for consuming cannabis is through Concentrates. Concentrates are made by extracting THC and other cannabinoids from plant matter, like flowers or hashish, to create a highly potent substance that can be consumed in many ways. Concentrates come in many different forms including shatter, wax, budder, live resin and more. If you are looking for cannabis concentrates in Mississauga ON, your best bet is Canna-Express. But how do you use concentrates? You might think it’s too complicated or time-consuming but it couldn’t be easier! Follow these simple steps to get started:
1) Find your concentrate (shatter vs wax)
There are many different types of concentrates on the market, so it’s important to know what you’re looking for. Shatter is a translucent and brittle concentrate that usually has a high THC content. Wax is an opaque concentrate that is softer than shatter and has a lower THC content.
If you’re not sure which type of concentrate is right for you, start with a lower dose and work your way up.
2) Decide on an appropriate delivery method (rolling papers vs vaporizer)
There are many different ways to enjoy Concentrates. Which one you choose is completely up to you but it’s important that you’re aware of the pros and cons of each method before getting started:
- Concentrate “dab rigs” usually require a blowtorch for heating up the nail, which can be dangerous if not handled properly . Concentrate dabs are typically the most potent method of consumption.
- Concentrate pens can be used discreetly and require no additional equipment, but they usually have a lower THC content than other methods.
- Concentrates also come in “vape cartridges” that can be easily attached to a vape pen or mod for vaping on demand. Concentrate pens are usually high potency but they can be more expensive than other methods.
- Concentrates also come in pre-filled vaporizer cartridges, which are great for vaping on the go! Concentrate vape carts have higher THC content with lower CBD and terpene profiles. If you’re looking to avoid psychoactive effects or want a more holistic experience, consider a Concentrate vape cartridge that is mixed with non-psychoactive oils and terpenes.
3) Read instructions for use (if applicable)
Not all Concentrates are created equal. Some Concentrate vape cartridges have heat settings while others require you to activate the coil by pressing a button before inhaling. Here are some instruction on using Concentrate devices:
- If your Concentrate cartridge is activated with an electronic mod, take long steady hits until finished
- If your Concentrate cartridge does not contain any electronics, draw air in slowly while keeping the Concentrate cartridge in your mouth
- Some Concentrate vape cartridges have adjustable heat settings, which is great for low temp vaping. If you’re using a Concentrate cartridge with adjustable heat levels, start on lower temperatures and work your way up to find what’s best for you!
It’s that easy! Concentrates are the most efficient way to consume cannabis. With a few simple steps, you can enjoy your concentrate anytime and anywhere in no time at all. Concentrates usually produce very high levels of THC so new users should take it slow until they know how their body will react to the THC. Concentrates are great for those who want a fast-acting and long-lasting high without the hassle of smoking or edibles, but they can also be used to make many different types of edible products as well!